Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Challenge #63  Christmas In Brown & Creams
 
 
 
Me to You Bear

 
Am Excited to be showing you all my 2nd card as a Guest DT fro "Here come's the boys"
 
Here you can see I have used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out my card blank. (Still love this machine as much as the day I bought it) 
the image is from Me to You, "Especially for you CD from docrafts.  After opening the image in docrafts Digital Designer I then changed the colour to Sepia to give it the Brown & Cream  effect.  Once I had the colour I transferred it over to my cameo to cut out keeping the original shape as seen.
 
The  Sentiment and Snowflakes again cut from the cameo..IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAMEO GET ONE!!!!!
 
The backing Papers are from Lily of the Valley Krafty Christmas
 
Now you have seen my Card pop over to Here Comes the boys to enter  the Christmas In Browns and Creams Challenge
 
Hugz Jules xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment